Friday, March 25, 2016

Write Away

Today's Goal: Practice three different ways that we can analyze our evidence while writing our expository essay outlines

The Plan:

  1. Book Love Reading
  2. Look at evidence and analysis writing
  3. WRITE (while I work with as many students as possible)


Expository Essay Resources:
Most of this will be on the assignment I have sent you in Google Classroom, since that is where you will access your draft document, but I will link it here, too!

1. Google Classroom

Homework:
  • Work on your Research Essay Outline!
    • Complete Outline Draft due on Tuesday.
  • If you decide to resubmit your research notes, you must send me a polite, professional email about the matter, AFTER you have revised them, and ask for a regrade. I will need them by TODAY, March 25.
  • DICT/SUPER Root Vocab Quiz on MONDAY, March 28

No comments:

Post a Comment