Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Writing, Cont.

There is so much writing that needs to happen today. SO. MUCH.

Your book reviews are due today, so that's one more thing you can now check off your list! Yay!

Visit previous blog posts for resources and links you can use.

CLICK HERE to watch me write my own essay about a theme in The House on Mango Street. I'm following the same format and guidelines as you are, but I'm simply writing about a different theme using evidence from a different book. I'll be working on it this afternoon. You should visit it sometime this evening. You might even get to watch me write.

HOMEWORK:

  • Your Romeo and Juliet Essay is due on TUESDAY MARCH 8 on turnitin.com.
    • Have a rough draft on Monday, so that we can work on editing and revision.
    • THIS IS DIFFERENT. I DO NOT WANT A PAPER COPY. I CHANGED MY MIND. 
  • CLICK HERE for the final exam study guide.
    • Your final is on Thursday or Friday, March 10 or 11.
  • Bring in a picture of someone or something that inspires you and will positively inspire other people. We're making a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment