Monday, April 18, 2016

Reading Discussion

Today's Goal: Discuss important events and themes within To Kill A Mockingbird

The Plan:

  1. Book Love!
  2. Chapter 8/9 Quiz
  3. Chapter 8/9 P4R Review (on Classroom)
  4. Read Chapter 10


ESSAY GRADING/REVISIONS (this is the last day I will be putting this here.)

Today, you will be receiving a lot of information about your essay grades. Here are the main points:
  1. Your grade is on Turnitin.com, along with your rubric scores. I will publish the grades in a few days, but for now, you'll have to use turnitin.com as your guide. If you can't find it, come see me after school and I will help you. 
  2. If you don't have a grade, there is probably a reason, and you need to come see me after school.
  3. You are eligible to revise for a higher grade. In order to do this, you must follow the steps on THIS form. (I also have paper copies in class for you).
  4. The LAST day I will accept any revisions for this assignment is onThursday, April 28.
  5. You will get a SEPARATE GRADE for digital literacyClick here to see that rubric, if you're curious.

HOMEWORK/IMPORTANT DATES
  • Read Chapter TEN in To Kill a Mockingbird. 
  • NOMEN Vocab work due Wednesday, April 20.
  • You will have a Vocab Quiz on Friday, April 22.
  • You must complete a Book Love selection by April 22. That's one week from now. I believe in you. (We will talk about your Book Love Assignment tomorrow. Sorry - I need an extra day to make it clearest)
  • Work on Research Paper Revisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment